Citatquiz, vol. 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

Oprindeligt indsendt af Leander Se indlæg
    A: Hey dad, there's a strange fella sittin' on the sofa munchy-wunching lomticks of toast.
    D: That's Joe. He lives here now. The lodger, that's what he is. He rents your room.
    Et sandt mesterværk, af en sand mester.

"A Clockwork Orange" af Kubrick.
    "Ohne sauhunde geht es nicht!" - Maik Franz
    Kluden Krew - O'ense Internationals

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Onkel Riffel Se indlæg
      Et sandt mesterværk, af en sand mester.

"A Clockwork Orange" af Kubrick.
      3 gange korrekt :-)

Comment

En lidt anden genre:

"M: Half my life is over and I have nothing to show for it. Nothing. I'am thumbprint on the window of a skyscraper. I'm a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage.

J: See? Right there. Just what you just said. That is beautiful. 'A smudge of excrement... surging out to sea.'

M: Yeah.

J: I could never write that.

M: Neither could I, actually. I think it's Bukowski. "

Comment

Ok, et hint:

"M: You know, can I ask you a personal question, MR?MR: Sure.
          M: Why are you so in to Pinot?
          MR: [laughs softly]
          M: I mean, it's like a thing with you.
          MR: [continues laughing softly]: Uh, I don't know, I don't know. Um, it's a hard grape to grow, as you know. Right? It's uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you know, it's not a survivor like Cabernet, which can just grow anywhere and uh, thrive even when it's neglected. No, Pinot needs constant care and attention. You know? And in fact it can only grow in these really specific, little, tucked away corners of the world. And, and only the most patient and nurturing of growers can do it, really. Only somebody who really takes the time to understand Pinot's potential can then coax it into its fullest expression. Then, I mean, oh its flavors, they're just the most haunting and brilliant and thrilling and subtle and... ancient on the planet."

Comment

Sideways?

Comment

Bingo.

You're up.

Comment

Lidt samme genre.

L: Uh-oh, mom's mad.
                C: What the hell do you think you're doing?
                L: Bench presses. I'm going to wail on my pecs, and then I'm going to do my back.
                C: I see you're smoking pot now. I'm so glad. I think using illegal psychotropic substances is a very positive example to set for our daughter.
                L: You're one to talk, you bloodless, money- grubbing freak.
                C: You have such hostility in you!
                L: Do you mind? I'm trying to work out here. Unless you want to spot me.
                C: You will not get away with this. You can be sure of that!
                L: That's - What - You -Think!

Comment

American beauty?
                  - Nicolai

Comment

American Beauty - Lester Burnham. Kevin Spacey´s bedste rolle nogensinde bortset fra House of Cards

Comment

Nicolai var hurtigst med et mulehår - din tur!

Comment

Fra en af mine absolutte yndlingsfilm og -skuespiller:

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. A ha ha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
                        - Nicolai

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Nicolai Se indlæg
                          Fra en af mine absolutte yndlingsfilm og -skuespiller:

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. A ha ha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
                          Devils advocate? Al Pacino der giver den gas som kun Al Pacino kan gøre det...

Mvh

MaxHH

Comment

Lige præcis. Pacino er klasse i rollen som Djævelen.
                            - Nicolai

Comment

GG: "He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts."

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af MaxHH Se indlæg
                                GG: "He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts."
                                Con Air

Fed film med mange fede skuespillere, især John Malkovich og Steve Buscemi spiller pisse godt i den
                                Last edited by Storfod; 27-03-2014, 09:08.
                                I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

Comment

Working...
                                X