Season 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

lol :D
    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Comment

Hey Linkert.
      We have Eidur Gudjohnsen visiting today. The story is that he just needs a place to train for few days, but it sounds a bit strange. What can you tell us about his time in Club? Did he play as a striker? And did he start the matches? His scoring stats are not that impressive.
      "Ohne sauhunde geht es nicht!" - Maik Franz
      Kluden Krew - O'ense Internationals

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Onkel Riffel Se indlæg
        Hey Linkert.
        We have Eidur Gudjohnsen visiting today. The story is that he just needs a place to train for few days, but it sounds a bit strange. What can you tell us about his time in Club? Did he play as a striker? And did he start the matches? His scoring stats are not that impressive.
        Well, he is obviously getting pretty old, but when you play him as a playmaker, he will play his best games. He didn't play many games for Bruges unfortunately, he didn't fit in the coach's system. But he can add something to teams of our level so I think he would be a good addition to OB. I hope he signs, maybe I'll buy a new shirt to replace the one from Gislason :)

Comment

Thanks. We need a striker more than a playmaker. If we sign him, it will be as a striker, no doubt.
          "Ohne sauhunde geht es nicht!" - Maik Franz
          Kluden Krew - O'ense Internationals

Comment

Thumbs up :)

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Linkert Se indlæg
              Sorry for the late answer... Peeters has not done well as a trainer, it's clear this is just a choice by Duchatelet. People are surprised by this decision as he hasn't proven antyhing, even more, he had the biggest losing streak of coaches in highest division in Belgium since a very very very long time. I wish you very good luck with him :-)
              Super rare appearance for Charlton (away to Brentford) on the box (in various countries) on Saturday, so a stream is certain.
              Last edited by Danepak; 08-08-2014, 09:45.
              Åh Syd-London
              Er dejlig smuk
              Åh Syd-London er dejlig smuk
              Fyldt med p*tt*r, f*sse og Charlton

Comment

Well, I was in France, sorry :)

Comment

We played OK. Obvious that the team has to gel, but if they can build on this, then it's promising.
                  Peeters certainly told them a few things at halftime, as we firmly controlled the game in the last 45 mins.
                  Would have taken a draw before the game, but when you're up 1-0 with 6 mins to go AND you had the chance to close the game (hit the crossbar - open goal), then you're gutted.

Have a look at the massive chance (03.25):
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFsvqZxzgkI&t=3m25s

Vetokele was good, by the way (very very good).
                  Last edited by Danepak; 11-08-2014, 22:12.
                  Åh Syd-London
                  Er dejlig smuk

Comment

Now that is a terrible miss :)

Comment

He's doing very well, that Bob Peeters. 10 games in and we're unbeaten.
                      The Belgian influence on our team is great (Moussa, Buyens and Vetokele).
                      If this keeps going, we want waffles and frites at half time ;-)
                      Åh Syd-London
                      Er dejlig smuk

Comment

Almost incredible :) I hope for you it keeps going like this :)
                        Frites and waffles, so you have the great Belgian beers already? ;)

Comment

Oh yes, wouldn't be too bad if they substituted Fosters with Pawel Kwak, Straffe Hendrik and Tripel Karmeliet.
                          Fuck me, that would get The Valley rocking.

And Vetokele just scored. 1-0 against Brum.
                          Last edited by Danepak; 04-10-2014, 15:37.
                          Åh Syd-London
                          Er dejlig smuk

Comment

Héhé :-)

Club Brugge play Standard today, need another win. In two weeks Kopenhagen will visit us, hope they crash them. Wanted to go to Kopenhagen to watch the away game, but the official way is too expensive. Small chance I'll be going on my own. The Torino trip at the end of November seems more likely.

Comment

All hell broke loose at Sclessin yesterday. Standard lost yet another game, at home to Zulte Waregem, who were last in the table. Standard hooligans fought their way through to the main stand to get to mister Duchatelet and the coach, Luzon. Seats landed on the pitch, as were fans standing on it. The ref quit the game for the first time in minute 80, and ended the game 30 seconds before full time. After the game the fans went to the director's seat, but mister Duchatelet was already led away from the stadium.

Rumours are now that Luzon will become coach of Charlton and Peeters is heading to Standard, although I don't believe this is going to happen... Peeters would be crazy to leave Charlton now, especially because the Standard team is such a mess too + he's doing great in England. Duchatelet is really making a big mess of this Standard...

As for Club Brugge, we won the big game at Lokeren yesterday and are up to 2nd place now, 3 points behind Anderlecht. For the first time Club is having a big squad with very good replacements on the bench. Thursday we play Copenhagen at home, let's hope for another win for us. Probably not gonna be there though :(
                              It's been almost 1,5 year since I watched a Club-game live :o

Comment

Yes, saw a few clips of what the Standard hools got up to.

Definitely don't want Peeters to leave London SE7, although we lost our first game of the season (away to Bournemouth).
                                Will be interesting how we'll react to this - especially as we played like poo. Hopefully Peeters can turn things around.
                                This will be a test (I can see us run into a losing stream now...)

Fingers x'ed that you beat the unwashed ones on Thursday.
                                Åh Syd-London
                                Er dejlig smuk

Comment

Working...
                                X