• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkert
    replied
    Oprindeligt indsendt af Danepak Se indlæg
    Hi Linkert,

My other team, Charlton Athletic, is now owned by a Belgian (Roland Duchatelet), who also owns Standard Liege.
    What's your opinion about him?
    He's sent a few players straight from the Standard bench up to Charlton. We're not sure about his 'project' (he owns a few other clubs).
    We all agree he doesn't know a bit of football, but he is a very good business man. People are quite sceptic about him here in Belgium. The Standard fans all wante him out at the end of last season, they started petitions, made anti-groups and demonstrated against him. He told he would sell the club if anyone wanted to buy him, but then he started buying some good and expensive players to highten the value of the club and no one wanted to buy it. Now he's still there but the fans seem to be a bit calmer now (probably because they're in first position), although last night they broke in the clubhouse to demand the resignation of trainer Luzon.

Leave a comment:

• Danepak
    replied
    Hi Linkert,

My other team, Charlton Athletic, is now owned by a Belgian (Roland Duchatelet), who also owns Standard Liege.
    What's your opinion about him?
    He's sent a few players straight from the Standard bench up to Charlton. We're not sure about his 'project' (he owns a few other clubs).

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Standard were 0-2 down, but with only 14 minutes to go they came back to 2-2. Still one point ahead of us, Monday Standard at home, time to get over them to first spot. COYB!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    2-0 victory over Genk last night. Not a great game, but we deserved the 3 points. Let's hope Standard loses tonight, then we're on top of the league at least until Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    And no you didn't scare me off :-) I didn't even know there was a new one. I just have been so busy with school (and travelling :) ).

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    No. Still 7 to go in total. Everything is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Onkel Riffel
    replied
    Welcome back. We were afraid we had scared you off with the new forum.

Are those the last two games of the season?

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    started a topic Season 2013-2014

Season 2013-2014

It's getting to an end now. Play offs have started good with a 5-1 win over Lokeren, but then lost 3-0 in Anderlecht and last Saturday 2-1 in Zulte.

1. Standard 38
    2. Zulte 36
    3. Anderlecht 35
    4. Club Brugge 35
    5. Lokeren 27
    6. RC Genk 25

Wednesday Club - Genk, Monday Club - Standard.
    Last edited by Linkert; 22-03-2015, 12:53.
Working...
X