Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

Nå, da Leander ikke virker til at have et citat klar, kører jeg den videre:

B: What's that?
    Barman: It's a cocktail. You asked for a cocktail.
    B: No. I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. I wasn't expecting a fucking rainforest! You could fall in love with an orangutan in that!
    Barman: You want a pint, you go to the pub.
    B: I thought this was a pub!
    Barman: It's a Samoan pub.

Comment

I need more.

Comment

T: Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!
        B: So how long do you have to wait for a return?
        T: Probably no more than four weeks.
        B: Well what good is that if we need it in six... no, five days?
        Tom: Well it was still a good idea.

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af MaxHH Se indlæg
          T: Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!
          B: So how long do you have to wait for a return?
          T: Probably no more than four weeks.
          B: Well what good is that if we need it in six... no, five days?
          Tom: Well it was still a good idea.
          Tommy-Boy?

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Toke Se indlæg
            Tommy-Boy?
            Nope...

H: You must be Eddie, J.D.'s son.
            Eddie: Yeah. You must be Harry. Sorry, didn't know your father.
            H: Never mind son, you just might meet him if you carry on like that.

Comment

Lock Stock and two smoking barrels!

Har et svagt punkt for Guy Richie film.

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Troy Se indlæg
                Lock Stock and two smoking barrels!

Har et svagt punkt for Guy Richie film.
                Hvem har ikke det...? ,o)

Din serv...

Mvh

MaxHH

Comment

" I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy."

Comment

" I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy."
                    Udflugt med døden?

Comment

No!
                      Det er lidt mere over i komedie genren.

Comment

No!
                        Det er lidt mere over i komedie genren.
                        Skal nok have et citat mere...

Mvh

MaxHH

Comment