• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

Oprindeligt indsendt af Troy Se indlæg
    Undskylder!

Her er en klassiker:

" Is it safe?"
    Puha det kan jo være mange.. Mit bud er Hotshots?
    I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Storfod Se indlæg
      Puha det kan jo være mange.. Mit bud er Hotshots?
      Hope. Det er rigtig at den også var i HotShots. Men det er en lidt ældre film , og bestemt ikke en komedie, som man skal kigge efter.

Comment

Hope. Det er rigtig at den også var i HotShots. Men det er en lidt ældre film , og bestemt ikke en komedie, som man skal kigge efter.
        Fuck... Det er den der grimme tortur/tandlæge-scene i... Drawing a COMPLETE blank... ,o(

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af MaxHH Se indlæg
          Fuck... Det er den der grimme tortur/tandlæge-scene i... Drawing a COMPLETE blank... ,o(
          Jep!!!
          Det er den scene. Et hint, titlen har noget med løb at gøre.

Comment

Jep!!!
            Det er den scene. Et hint, titlen har noget med løb at gøre.
            Argh... Maratonmanden? (skyder virkelig fra hoften her...)

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af maxhh Se indlæg
              argh... Maratonmanden? (skyder virkelig fra hoften her...)
              bingo!!!!

Comment

Mr N: What have you been doing with your life?
                M: Uh... professional killer.
                Mr N: Oh! Good for you, it's a... growth industry.

Comment

M: What about you? Joined the force, huh?
                  T: Oh no, I'm not a peace officer. Yeah, this badge isn't a meaningful symbol. We don't enforce the law, we just execute company policy for homeowners.
                  M: Oh, right... you mind talking a little shop?
                  T: Sure.
                  M: When are you authorized to use deadly force?
                  T: Oh well, you know, taxes provide your basic services, you know, police and whatnot, but our customers, they need a little bit more than that, so we catch you on the property, we do what we have to do.
                  M: So, if I just look suspicious on your customers' property - under those, you know, "heightened circumstances" - you have the authority to shoot me?
                  T: Correct.
                  M: Wow, all right. How'd you get the gig?
                  T: Oh, well, they were hiring. And it was only a two-week course.

Comment

Ingenting?

D: He was trying to kill you, right?
                    M: Yes.
                    D: It wasn't the other way around?
                    M: No.
                    D: Is it something you've done?
                    M: It's something I do... professionally, for about five years now.
                    [He lifts the gun in his hand]
                    D: [gasps] You were joking! People joke all the time about the horrible things they do, they don't *do* them! It's absurd!
                    M: When I left, I joined the Army, and when I took the service exam, my psych profile fit a certain... "moral flexibility" would be the best way to describe it. I was loaned out to a CIA-sponsored program - it's called "mechanical operations" - and we sort of found each other.

Comment

To gange Cusack, Mimi Driver og Dan Aykroyd i bærende roller?

Comment

En lejemorder tager til highschool reunion, genser sin kæreste fra dengang, og jagtes af både regeringsagenter og konkurrerende lejemordere?

Comment

Jeg melder pas
                          I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Storfod Se indlæg
                            Jeg melder pas
                            Faktisk en af mine yndlingsfilm... "Grosse Point Blank", fra 1997...

Nå, vi prøver en anden:

M: I do not approve of your methods!
                            N: Yeah, well... You're not from Chicago.

Comment

M: You just fulfilled the first rule of law enforcement: make sure when your shift is over you go home alive. Here endeth the lesson.

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af MaxHH Se indlæg
                                M: You just fulfilled the first rule of law enforcement: make sure when your shift is over you go home alive. Here endeth the lesson.
                                hmm, kan aldrig være med her, men kom til at tænke på en film jeg aldrig har set, hvor det sikkert kunne passe ind. Det var Traning Day, mit besøg på google sagde så noget andet, men det overlader jeg til de ærlige sjæle
                                Last edited by Polle; 27-09-2014, 19:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X