Citatquiz, vol. 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

Manden der spiller hovedrollen er også countrysanger
    I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Storfod Se indlæg
      Manden der spiller hovedrollen er også countrysanger
      Så bliver det et skud fra hoften...: We got ourselves a "Convoy"?

Mvh

MaxHH

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af MaxHH Se indlæg
        Så bliver det et skud fra hoften...: We got ourselves a "Convoy"?

Mvh

MaxHH
        10-4.........Rubber Duck!
        I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

Comment

T: Watch it, bud.
          V: Who you calling bud, pal?
          T: Who you calling pal, friend?
          V: Who you calling friend, jackass?
          T: Don't call me a jackass.
          V: I just did call you a jackass.

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af MaxHH Se indlæg
            T: Watch it, bud.
            V: Who you calling bud, pal?
            T: Who you calling pal, friend?
            V: Who you calling friend, jackass?
            T: Don't call me a jackass.
            V: I just did call you a jackass.
            Oceans Eleven ;-)

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Storfod Se indlæg
              Oceans Eleven ;-)
              Jups...

Mvh

MaxHH

Comment

M: I heard Jamal from 90th street watched that tape last week and this mornin' he woke up dead!
                CJ: How the hell do you wake up dead?
                M: Cause' you're alive when you go to sleep.
                CJ: So you're telling me you can go to bed dead and wake up alive?
                M: You can't go to bed dead! That shit would've been redundant.
                CJ: No it would'nt cause' you can go to bed and not be dead, and you can die and not be in the bed.
                M: But you are in the bed. That's how you wake up dead in the first place fool!
                CJ: Damn! that's some quantum shit right there man! You should be teaching classes!

Comment

Det lyder som Scary Movie, den hvor de gør grin med 8 mile... Husker ikke hvad nummer det er...
                  Til-afgange under Alm: 96 - still counting

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Kaspernon Se indlæg
                    Det lyder som Scary Movie, den hvor de gør grin med 8 mile... Husker ikke hvad nummer det er...
                    Korrekt, Scary Movie 3... I øvrigt den bedste af dem, hvis du spørger mig :-)

Comment

X: In every business I tried, I can see now, it wasn't me that failed. Something was missing. Even if I'd known what it was, there's nothing I could have done about it because you can't create this thing. And it makes all the difference in the world between success and failure.
                      Y: Luck?
                      X: War!

Comment

I får lige en mere..:

X: I've been speaking to Z.
                        W: I know the destination. These are the evacuation orders, I'm to help arrange the shipments, put myself on the last train.:
                        X: That's not what I was going to say. I made Z promise to put in a good word for you. Nothing bad is going to happen to you there, you'll receive special treatment.
                        W: The directives coming in from Berlin talk about 'special treatment' more and more often. I'd like to think that's not what you mean.
                        X: Preferential treatment. All right? Do we have to create a new language?
                        W: I think so.

Comment

Oprindeligt indsendt af Kaspernon Se indlæg
                          I får lige en mere..:

X: I've been speaking to Z.
                          W: I know the destination. These are the evacuation orders, I'm to help arrange the shipments, put myself on the last train.:
                          X: That's not what I was going to say. I made Z promise to put in a good word for you. Nothing bad is going to happen to you there, you'll receive special treatment.
                          W: The directives coming in from Berlin talk about 'special treatment' more and more often. I'd like to think that's not what you mean.
                          X: Preferential treatment. All right? Do we have to create a new language?
                          W: I think so.
                          Jeg er fuldstændig blank... Den der med Tom Cruise, hvor han prøver at slå Hitler ihjel?

Comment

Nej, det er ikke den... Vi skal noget længere tilbage, start 90´erne...

Comment

X: Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't.
                              Z: You think that's power?
                              X: That's what the Emperor said. A man steals something, he's brought in before the Emperor, he throws himself down on the ground. He begs for his life, he knows he's going to die. And the Emperor... pardons him. This worthless man, he lets him go.
                              Z: I think you are drunk.
                              X: That's power, Z. That is power.
                              Last edited by Kaspernon; 03-06-2014, 19:53.

Comment

Det lygter bestemt af Schindler's List!

Comment

Working...
                                X