X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

• Onkel Riffel
    replied
    Oprindeligt indsendt af Linkert Se indlæg
    Claudemir signed from Kopenhagen today, any opinions on him?
    Very good player technically. A "classic" central midfielder with good technique and stamina. He's had a tendency to "disappear" from the matches in periods, especially when working with coaches not to his liking. But he is a very good player, who in periods has been FCKs best. Especially when backed up by a good defensive midfielder, giving him free room to move in midfield.

He's not much of a goal scorer, but his goals, when they come, often tends to be important.

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Claudemir signed from Kopenhagen today, any opinions on him?

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Club are doing very well. 4 points clear on top of the league, qualified for the 1/4 finals of the Belgian Cup and won our Europa League group.
    Next opponent is Aalborg, tell me what I should know about this team? :)

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Hell yeah, up where we belong!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Thanks :-) Another 5-0 win today with, again, very good football. This year must be our year to win the title...

Leave a comment:

• Danepak
    replied
    Well pleased to see you got a great result against the filth. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Danepak
    replied
    Yes, saw a few clips of what the Standard hools got up to.

Definitely don't want Peeters to leave London SE7, although we lost our first game of the season (away to Bournemouth).
    Will be interesting how we'll react to this - especially as we played like poo. Hopefully Peeters can turn things around.
    This will be a test (I can see us run into a losing stream now...)

Fingers x'ed that you beat the unwashed ones on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    All hell broke loose at Sclessin yesterday. Standard lost yet another game, at home to Zulte Waregem, who were last in the table. Standard hooligans fought their way through to the main stand to get to mister Duchatelet and the coach, Luzon. Seats landed on the pitch, as were fans standing on it. The ref quit the game for the first time in minute 80, and ended the game 30 seconds before full time. After the game the fans went to the director's seat, but mister Duchatelet was already led away from the stadium.

Rumours are now that Luzon will become coach of Charlton and Peeters is heading to Standard, although I don't believe this is going to happen... Peeters would be crazy to leave Charlton now, especially because the Standard team is such a mess too + he's doing great in England. Duchatelet is really making a big mess of this Standard...

As for Club Brugge, we won the big game at Lokeren yesterday and are up to 2nd place now, 3 points behind Anderlecht. For the first time Club is having a big squad with very good replacements on the bench. Thursday we play Copenhagen at home, let's hope for another win for us. Probably not gonna be there though :(
    It's been almost 1,5 year since I watched a Club-game live :o

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Héhé :-)

Club Brugge play Standard today, need another win. In two weeks Kopenhagen will visit us, hope they crash them. Wanted to go to Kopenhagen to watch the away game, but the official way is too expensive. Small chance I'll be going on my own. The Torino trip at the end of November seems more likely.

Leave a comment:

• Danepak
    replied
    Oh yes, wouldn't be too bad if they substituted Fosters with Pawel Kwak, Straffe Hendrik and Tripel Karmeliet.
    Fuck me, that would get The Valley rocking.

And Vetokele just scored. 1-0 against Brum.
    Last edited by Danepak; 04-10-2014, 15:37.

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Almost incredible :) I hope for you it keeps going like this :)
    Frites and waffles, so you have the great Belgian beers already? ;)

Leave a comment:

• Danepak
    replied
    He's doing very well, that Bob Peeters. 10 games in and we're unbeaten.
    The Belgian influence on our team is great (Moussa, Buyens and Vetokele).
    If this keeps going, we want waffles and frites at half time ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Linkert
    replied
    Now that is a terrible miss :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X